I’ve been tagged by the lovely Harriet at (Mummy Goes Where Florence Goes) to write a 20 facts about me post, that’s if I can think of 20 facts about boring old me!
- I want more babies! Going right in with it here, but I am so not done with having children.. The hubster disagrees though, maybe we will compromise and have just one more eventually.
- Christmas is my favourite time of the year. I have no idea why, because frankly it’s bloody expensive and I’m not even religious, but there is something special about Christmas for me 😂🎅🏼
- I’m a spendaholic.. Money burns a hole in my pocket! I’m so, so bad at saving!
- Following that, I love shopping with work at home mums and small businesses 🙂
- I care lots, about car seat safety. I’m passionate about extended rearfacing, and I can’t believe the lack of knowledge surrounding how to keep children safer in cars!
- I got married at 21 (and a half… For what it’s worth!) I don’t regret it at all, we’ve been married a year now!
- Apparently my boys are both named after characters in nickelodeons ‘Zoey 101’ I used to watch it as a kid, but never even realised!
- I don’t get all the fuss over TV box sets… We don’t have Netflix, Amazon prime or anything.. I don’t have time to sit & watch box sets!
- I would love a MacBook.. Please? Anyone? My iPad is very smashed!
- I drive a Ford Focus, it’s not my favourite car in the world but it does the job!
- I really want to be a midwife, I plan on starting college next September to do my access course.
- I can count on one hand who my closet friends are, although I would think that’s the same for most mums.
- I think this one goes without saying, but nothing means more to me than my family. They all are very supportive of everything I do.
- I’m training to become a breastfeeding peer supporter. After not wanting to, then failing to breastfeed my Big, I’ve realised how important support is for a successful breastfeeding journey. This time round support with feeding has been my personal key to success.
- I am always cold, even in the summer I sit under blankets in the evening!
- I hate mornings, I am not a morning person at all. If I’m dressed and out the house by 9am then I’m having a good day!
- I admin on a bra measuring group on Facebook (boob or bust). It’s our mission to stop the outdated +4 method used by most high street stores who measure for bras!
- My favourite colour is pink.
- My birthday is in December, I hate it! When I was younger I used to celebrate my half birthday in June instead.
- This is probably the most random fact about me.. I cannot do my housework without wearing socks and putting my hair in a messy bun! Hubby thinks it’s hilarious…
So that’s 20 facts about me, probably the most random things I could think of that most people wouldn’t know!
I tag Siobhan (The Baby Boat Diaries) to post 20 facts about herself! 🙂